So Cal Boot Camp
Educate, motivate and have a blast, all while promoting healthy living and well-being! So Cal Boot Camp is looking for an individual who has tons of energy and is passionate about fitness! There’s a class waiting for your encouraging voice and energetic personality.
- Strong customer service skills
- HIIT training group instruction
- Ability to deliver high energy and excitement while teaching classes
- Fitness Coaching (experience with strength training, bodybuilding, strength coaching, Crossfit, or similar modality)
- Nurturing positive culture
- Be a brand ambassador by demonstrating a passion for fitness, living a healthy fitness lifestyle
- Professional Fitness Certification
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Lift up to 60 lbs
- Standing, highly mobile activity, and sitting required
- Be able to listen to loud music 85% of the time
- Look the part as a fitness professional maintaining a well groomed, appealing to the eye, firm and body-toned appearance
- Open availability including weekends and some holidays
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Additional sanitization and limited class attendance.
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.