Soccer Shots - Buffalo
Youth Soccer Instructors Needed for Children Ages 2-7
Soccer Shots is the #1 Children’s Fitness franchise in the country. Why? Aside from the incredible curriculum, and passion for what we do, it’s because we only hire the best instructors to work with our children. Working with children is something we don’t take lightly, and it’s imperative that you not only enjoy working with children, but that you are passionate about it. Sure, we want you to have some soccer skills and to be familiar with the game, but more importantly, can you handle a group of (12) three year olds? This is what truly separates Soccer Shots from everyone else – we are in this to impact children in such a way that we leave a lasting impression on them that will give them the confidence to be successful both on and off the field. We want our 30-45 minute Soccer Shots sessions to be the BEST 30-45 minutes of each child’s week. If this excites you, read on to see how to become part of the #1 Children’s Fitness franchise in the country by joining our team and impacting the next generation.
Soccer Shots is ramping up its operation, and we are looking to expand our team of instructors to accommodate our growth. We operate in daycares, preschools, parks, community centers, and elementary schools all over WNY.
We have sessions running Monday through Friday, between 9-11:30am and 2-6pm, with some Park Programs on Saturday and Sunday mornings. There is some flexibility in scheduling; meaning that if there are some morning or afternoons where you aren’t available, we can work around that. However, once your schedule is set with us, it won’t change for the season. You’ll be at the same locations, at the same times, each week. We need you to be committed for the entire season.
We are currently hiring now so we can use the next several weeks to train you, and bring you on board, as we prepare for the upcoming season. Successful coaches will be asked to stay on with us for upcoming seasons as well.
Each instructor starts out at $16-$18/session, with aggressive pay increases for strong, passionate coaches.
The ideal instructor MUST meet the following criteria:
- Responsible: Arrives on time to each session, can handle a group of 10 or more children, keeps accurate attendance, communicates well with Soccer Shots director of coaching, etc.
- Professional: Neat in appearance, friendly and courteous with day care center staff and director as well as parents, self-assured.
- Enthusiastic: Must enjoy interacting with young children (2 – 7 years old), and be able to connect with them on their level, making the Soccer Shots class the best 30 minutes of their week. You must be very outgoing and animated; able to be silly with the children.
- Soccer: Soccer experience is preferred, however, if you are great with children and have some familiarity with the game, that would work.
- Working with children: Must be able to engage and interact with 2-7 year olds, and have experience doing so. This is very important.
In addition to the above, a successful candidate must pass a Child Abuse History Clearance and Background Check.
For more information on Soccer Shots, please visit our website at www.soccershotsbuffalo.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.