Soccer Shots - Harrisburg & York
Soccer Shots is the leader in youth soccer development for children ages 2-8. Our nationally recognized program offers a high energy, fun, age-appropriate introduction to the wonderful game of soccer. Our innovative curriculum emphasizes both soccer skills and character development. Our goal is simple: to leave a lasting, positive impact on every child we serve.
SOCCER SHOTS HARRISBURG & YORK:
Soccer Shots Harrisburg & York has been serving children in our local community for over 15 years. Soccer Shots Harrisburg & York stretches from Dauphin & Cumberland Counties to York County. Our offices are located in Middletown, Pa. Soccer Shots Harrisburg & York works closely with Soccer Shots Franchising National Headquarters also in Middletown, PA. We offer programs at nearly 130 locations, serves over 2,800 participants, and employs approximately 30 part-time coaches.
THE BEST COACHES IN THE BUSINESS:
Soccer Shots is the #1 Children’s Fitness franchise in the country. We have reached that accolade not just from our incredible curriculum, leadership, or passion. We have reached this distinct honor because we only hire the best coaches to work with our children. It’s imperative that you not only enjoy working with children, but that you also have previous childcare experience and are incredibly passionate about spreading the love of sports. We want our Soccer Shots sessions to be the BEST 30-45 minutes of each child’s week-as we strive to develop basic soccer skills, teamwork and healthy lifestyles in each of our children. We operate in daycares, preschools, community centers, and parks all over the greater Harrisburg and York Area. We provide training, soccer equipment, and all curriculum materials.
Soccer Shots is growing and we are in need of a great coach to fill this position. Classes are Monday through Sunday, 30-45 min for each session.
The ideal candidate will be available to coach 25 sessions (30-35 minutes per session) per week for 9 months out of the year. This candidate will be available Monday-Friday from 9:00am-12:00pm, 2:30pm-6:30pm, and Saturday/Sunday from 9:00am-1:00pm. Coaching schedule will be made by Regional Director. The expected seasonal schedule by month is below with a two-week gap in between seasons:
January to Early March
March to May
June to August
September to November
This candidate will be expected to coach ANY makeup sessions throughout the season.
The ideal instructor MUST meet the following criteria:
- Safety-conscious, whose #1 priority is the safety of children under their care.
- Caring, engaging with each child through specific and positive affirmation.
- Organized, who plan ahead and are systematic in routine, conducting each session according to the lesson plan and working with children to maintain appropriate order for the age group.
- Responsible, who are committed to doing what is expected of them as the coach and “face” of Soccer Shots.
- Energetic, bringing Soccer Shots to life by creating a fun and exciting atmosphere that leads a child to smile and participate.
- Prior soccer experience is not required. We only require the passion for positively impacting children’s lives.
- A successful candidate must pass an FBI State and Federal Background Check.
- Valid driver’s license and access to personal vehicle.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Our roster isn’t complete… are you the next member of our team? Before you hit “apply now,” please take a look at our website (www.soccershots.org).
We also love referrals! If you know of someone who might be interested in joining our team, please pass along this position!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.