Soccer Shots Sacramento North
Soccer Shots is the #1 Children’s Fitness franchise in the country. Why? Aside from the incredible curriculum, leadership, and passion, it’s because we only hire the best instructors to work with our children. Working with children is something we don’t take lightly, and it’s imperative that you not only enjoy working with children but that you are incredibly passionate about it. Sure, we want you to have some soccer skills and to be familiar with the game, but more importantly, can you handle a group of 6-12 three year olds? This is what truly separates Soccer Shots from everyone else – we are in this to impact children in such a way that we leave a lasting impression on them that will give them the confidence to be successful both on and off the field. We want our 35 minute Soccer Shots sessions to be the BEST 35 minutes of each child’s week. If this excites you, read on to see how to become part of the #1 Children’s Fitness franchise in the country by joining our team and impacting the next generation.
Coaching Description & Schedule We currently have sessions running Monday through Saturday at select locations in Roseville, Rocklin and Folsom (9am-6pm). Having at least 2-3 hour windows of availability in the morning and/or the afternoon is preferred (i.e. 9-12pm or 3-6pm, or both). There is some flexibility in scheduling; meaning that if there are some mornings or afternoons where you aren’t available, we can work around that. However, once your schedule is set with us, it won’t change. You’ll be at the same locations at the same times each week, and we need you to be committed for the entire season.
LocationsWe currently need instructors for sites in Folsom, Rocklin, and Roseville.
CompensationCompetitive compensation: starting at $20-22 per 30-40 minute session after training is complete (training rate: $15/session). Additionally, paid education for qualified candidates, performance bonus, gas reimbursement, and growth opportunity.
The ideal instructor MUST meet the following criteria:
- Responsible: Arrives on time for each session, can handle a group of 6-12 children, keeps accurate attendance, communicates well with Soccer Shots Director, etc.
- Professional: Neat in appearance, friendly and courteous with day care center staff, directors, and parents, self-assured.
- Enthusiastic: Must enjoy interacting with young children (2 – 8 years old), and be able to connect with them on their level, making the Soccer Shots class the best 35 minutes of their week. You must be very outgoing and animated; able to be silly with the children.
- Caring: Engages with each child through specific and positive affirmation.
- Soccer: Soccer experience is preferred, however, if you are great with children and have some familiarity with the game, that would work.
- Working with children: Must be able to engage and interact with 2-8 year olds, and have experience doing so. This is very important.
- 12 accredited ECE units in Early Childhood Development are preferred, but not necessary
- In addition to the above, a successful candidate must pass a TB Test, Health Screening Clearance and FBI/DOJ Background Check.
- Please attach a cover letter articulating why you would be a phenomenal soccer coach with your resume.
- We are not the right fit for everyone, so before you hit “apply now,” please take a look at our website or head over to our Facebook page and watch our videos on YouTube. If you’re still intrigued after checking us out, then please apply. Or, if this is not for you but you know of someone who might be interested, feel free to pass our info along – we love referrals!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.