Soccer Shots - Tampa Bay
Soccer Shots is the #1 Children’s Fitness franchise in the country. Why? Aside from the incredible curriculum, leadership, and passion, it’s because we only hire the best instructors to work with our children. Working with children is something we don’t take lightly, and it’s imperative that you not only enjoy working with children, but that you are incredibly passionate about it. Sure, we want you to have some soccer skills and to be familiar with the game, but more importantly, can you handle a group of 12 three year olds? This is what truly separates Soccer Shots from everyone else – we are in this to impact children in such a way that we leave a lasting impression on them that will give them the confidence to be successful both on and off the field. We want our 30-minute Soccer Shots sessions to be the BEST 30-45 minutes of each child’s week. If this excites you, read on to see how to become part of the #1 Children’s Fitness franchise in the country by joining our team and impacting the next generation.
Soccer Shots is ramping up its operation, and we are looking to expand our team of instructors to accommodate our growth. We operate in daycares, preschools, community centers, etc… all over the city.
We have Park Programs launching in the evenings and Saturday mornings . There is some flexibility in scheduling; meaning that if there are some morning or afternoons where you aren’t available, we can work around that. However, once your schedule is set with us, it won’t change. You’ll be at the same locations at the same times each week, and we need you to be committed for the entire season.
We are currently hiring for our Spring season, which lasts a minimum of 9-11 weeks. This may be extended if we have weather cancellations what we’ll need to make up. We’re hiring now so we can use the next several weeks to train you, and bring you on board as we prepare for the Spring season.
Each instructor starts out at $18/session, with opportunity to increase. The more availability you have, the more sessions you can run, the more money you can make.
The ideal instructor MUST meet the following criteria:
- Responsible: Arrives on time to each session, can handle a group of 10 or more children, keeps accurate attendance, communicates well with Soccer Shots director of coaching, etc.
- Professional: Neat in appearance, friendly and courteous with day care center staff and director as well as parents, self-assured.
- Enthusiastic: Must enjoy interacting with young children (2 – 8 years old), and be able to connect with them on their level, making the Soccer Shots class the best 45 minutes of their week. You must be very outgoing and animated; able to be silly with the children.
- Soccer: Soccer experience is preferred, however, if you are great with children and have some familiarity with the game, that would work.
- Working with children: Must be able to engage and interact with 2-8 year olds, and have experience doing so. This is very important.
In addition to the above, a successful candidate must pass a Child Abuse History Clearance and Background Check.
Weekdays available but not Required!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.