Our Personal Trainers are the best because they care the most. As a Personal Trainer with us, you will work with groups of our studio’s members with all fitness backgrounds and knowledge. Each day you’ll teach a carefully crafted class that is developed by our team.
Our Personal Trainers will work with the Head Trainer to build their desired schedule to the fullest and meet the needs of the Training Department.
Benefits Of This Position:
- Flexible schedule and assistance with filling your schedule
- Fun and Exciting Work Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Continuing Education and On The Job Training
- Growth Potential
So, who are we looking for?
Someone with a certain level of social intelligence
- You will be working with many different personality types with members and on staff.
- You will need to give the greatest care and best attitude with your classes.
Someone that has personal training experience.
- While this is not a deal-breaker, it is preferred
- However, you MUST have proper certifications.
Someone that looks forward to maintaining high standards.
- You work hard and go straight for the goal.
- You are excited about providing the best training.
- The safety of our members is our priority.
- You strive for growth and success.
- You have a positive attitude and look forward to helping others.
We look forward to getting to know you. Good luck!
Job Type: Part-time
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.