SOLDIERFIT is a Bootcamp style based fitness company. In addition to offering 154 bootcamp classes a month, we also offer a 3,000 sqft functional gym, 1 on 1 personal training, and 6 person small group training. Trainers can set their own schedule with the ability to acquire and maintain as many clients & classes as they desire.
- Instruct groups or individuals in fitness activities.
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals.
- Work 1 on 1 with individual clients.
- Demonstrate proper form and technique.
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients.
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun.
- Grow your personal training client base through referrals and member assessments.
- Previous experience as a personal trainer.
- Nationally recognized personal training certification and/or 4 year degree in related fields.
- Ability to train at all fitness levels.
- Passion for health and fitness.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a strong self starter.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with other trainers and location manager.
What We Offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Ability to set your own schedule
- No limit to earning potential
- Positive work environment
- Ability to help people grow
About Soldierfit Sterling:
SOLDIERFIT, inspired by the US Army, is a 9,400 sf functional fitness gym and boot camp program that inspires confidence, builds character, and encourages camaraderie through fitness. Our programming includes 154 boot camp classes a month, functional fitness gym, yoga, kids classes, and personal training.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.