Springpoint Senior Living, Meadow Lakes
Welcome, greet and provide assistance in fitness center to residents or staff. Under the direction of the Fitness & Aquatic Coordinator, develop, organize and direct the ongoing operations of the fitness center & programming. Train, teach and/or instruct residents how to properly use/operate a variety of fitness equipment, individually or in a group exercise class. Inspect the fitness center, equipment and pool area prior to use to ensure safety and compliance with regulations.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current CPR/AED & First Aid Cert.
- College Degree and/or Nationally recognized Certification in Health Fitness or Wellness related field.
Preferred: Lifeguard Cert.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- CPR/AED (Required)
- Lifeguard (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.