Stafford Hills Club
We are looking for experienced instructors to join our team! Our current class openings are in the following formats:
- Classic Strength
To provide professional instruction and group exercise programs to club members and to exhibit great enthusiasm for promoting health, wellness and active living. Encourage & increase class participation by providing relevant, educational & motivating instruction during group exercise classes.
*No onsite childcare is available at this time due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Delivers well organized and concise class formats
- Reports to classroom in advance time so that class can be set up and start on time
- Correctly documents daily teaching time & class participation as directed by the Director of Group Fitness
- Starts & ends class on time with a tidy classroom for the following instructor
- Team player and available to sub for fellow instructors when possible
- Exhibits a warm and approachable manner
- Demonstrate empathy and care to their client’s needs, aspirations and frustrations
- Encourages collaboration and team work
- Respectfully takes direction from manager
- Nationally recognized group fitness certification required
- First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Awesome work environment!
- Complementary Fitness Membership (Over 300+ group fitness classes per month, state-of-the-art fitness floor, outdoor resort-style saltwater pool, 10 tennis courts, Kids Club, Indoor Café and Outdoor Saltwater Grill & MORE!)
- 25% off various services and F&B; from our Cafe
- Paid Sick Time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $27.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- Group Fitness/Yoga Certification (Required)
- CPR/First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.