STEEL FEATHER FITNESS
MAKE AN IMPACT.
Transform lives and improve health with Steel Feather Training.
We are seeking a full-time or part-time Personal Trainer to work with seniors 65+.
Instructors are responsible for leading well rounded functional group or private classes/sessions.
Steel Feather Fitness expects the instructors to make friendly and professional connections with their client(s) in a comfortable and positive environment. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- CPR Certification.
- Previous personal training/group fitness experience a plus
- Demonstrate ability to instruct and progress clients in appropriate exercises to build strength, flexibility and functional capacity.
- Valued skills sets including experience leading yoga, meditation, relaxation training, Tai Chi, Qi Gong and mindfulness are a plus.
You will instruct the participants through a 55 minute exercise program using the following guidelines:
- Demonstrate safe and effective class sequences.
- Utilize modification techniques for all fitness levels.
- Educate participants using auditory and visual techniques.
- Execute smooth sequencing and transitions throughout the entire class.
- Use verbal and visual anticipatory cuing for movement transitions.
- Fitness safety standards and guidelines.
- Age respective class / exercise design.
- Skill modifications for various fitness levels.
- Silver Sneakers Class Formats
- Silver Sneakers Foundations Training
Experience not necessary.
$30 per class/per venue – 5 days a week
Multiple locations may be available in your area.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Personal training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Exercise planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Group fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Required)
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.