Steel Fitness Premier
Group Exercise Instructor Position at Steel Fitness Premier
Steel Fitness Premier is currently seeking Group Fitness Instructors in all disciplines (including but not limited to – Aqua, Conditioning, Cycle, Dance, Pilates, Yoga)
The position entails the following responsibilities:
- Deliver the Steel Fitness Premier Experience to our members in each class
- Ensure class begins and ends on time
- Adhere to the description of the class and modify the intensity for participants when necessary
- Continuously monitor the exercise intensity throughout the duration of the class
- Teach respective classes on a regular basis and keep subbing to a minimum
- Communicate with Group Fitness Manager on member feedback, equipment and operational status, scheduling, and subbing
Qualifications: The successful candidate should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Must possess a current Group Fitness Certification (ACE, AFAA, NASM, ACSM are acceptable) or a degree in a related field
- Must possess and maintain current CPR/AED certification
- Have experience teaching Group Fitness classes in a related discipline
- Must be well-versed in basic anatomy, kinesiology, contraindicated exercises, exercise modifications for all populations and ACSM Guidelines for frequency, intensity, duration, and mode
- Must be eager to learn and continue professional development and education
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing!
- Must have access to regular email and phone communication.
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted or Complimentary club membership based on scheduled classes
- Discounts on Steel Fitness Premier products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Steel Fitness Premier is an equal opportunity employer. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Part-time
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Fitness Instructor (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.