Steel Strength Training LLC
We’re on a mission to help busy men and women transform their body, health, and lifestyle without spending all their time in the gym.
I’m looking for a Personal Trainer who’s passionate about helping every day men and women create a lifestyle change through Strength Training, Nutrition, and Accountability. Someone who wants to make a career in fitness. Someone who wants to help grow an incredible gym community here in Birmingham.
BUT…I need someone who is:
- Good With People
- Ready to SERVE Others!
Here Are a Few Things You Should Know:
-Our Clients are NOT Athletes
-We Are NOT a CrossFit Gym
-We Don’t Hire Trainers Obsessed With Themselves And Their Own Fitness Journey (Your personal journey is super important! But this job is about our clients. Not you.)
If you’re serious about changing lives, joining a committed team on a mission, and the opportunity to grow as an individual…. apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24,000.00 – $30,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal Trainer Certification (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.