StretchLab - Austin
StretchLab – Austin is seeking an experienced Membership Sales Manager to oversee sales and operations for our studio in Austin, TX.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session.
The ideal Membership Sales Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Instructors.
- 2+ years of fitness/wellness sales experience.
- 2+ years in a managerial position.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Coordinators in sales
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with the General Manager
- Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership sales to retail
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness/wellness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales and business development efforts
- Assist in managing staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with owner to ensure that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the studio
- Enforce StretchLab policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.