StretchLab - Chanhassen
StretchLab is seeking dynamic certified, licensed, or degreed fitness professionals with experience in either personal training, assisted therapeutic massage, stretching, neuromuscular massage, sports medicine, sports massage, anatomy, kinesiology, athletic trainers, personal training, physical therapy, chiropractic care, and one-on-one client experience to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to train and work in the modality of assisted stretching that is taking the wellness and fitness industries by storm, promoting better flexibility, range of motion, and stress/pain relief. Studio are open in Minneapolis, Plymouth and Chanhassen with a growing membership base. We are looking to hire immediately.
StretchLab is the industry leader offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to Live Long. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, personal training, sports medicine and more. We pride ourselves on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary FLEXOLOGIST Training Program (FTP) ensures that their clients receive a world-class stretching session.
Our Flexologistst will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Flexologists™ Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one customizable assisted stretch sessions.
- Encourage and motivate members to set and achieve mobility goals.
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current members.
- Ensure the safety of members in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules.
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Assist Membership Sales Associates and General Manager with the studio tour, offsite events, and sales as needed.
- Participate in studio social media presence to encourage client membership and retention.
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for member use at any given time.
- Social Media savvy
What we offer:
- Hourly and flex pay.
- Paid training to become a certified Flexologist. Travel, and meals are covered by us! Our proprietary training readies you to perfect a new skill set and boosts career growth.
- Employee discount on retail merchandises.
- We offer reliability by scheduling our Flexologists in blocks for 20-25 hours per week, unlike many other wellness studios, with room to grow!
- Our studio environment is focused on energy, growth, community, and ensuring that each person can reach their career goals through continuing education and teamwork.
- You change your client’s lives with your passion, expertise, and consistency.
- Love for boutique wellness/fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, flexibility, and mobility.
- Qualified backgrounds:
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Neuromuscular Massage Therapist
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer or Sports Coach
- Licensed Physical Therapist (or PT Aid)
- Sports Medicine Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you providing hands-on training with a client
- Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology, or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fitness/health environment where you provide hands-on training with clients.
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have a passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our paid 56 hours Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training and 20 hours of practice.
Job Type: Part-time
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Huge opportunities for advancement and growth – further locations to open in the SW and NW metro.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.