StretchLab ( https://stretchlab.com/ ) will be opening soon in Naples! We are looking for personal trainers, massage therapists, chiropractic and physical therapy assistants and dance/yoga/Pilates instructors to be part of an amazing opportunity in a new modality that The New York Times refers to as “the next dominator in the fitness industry”.
Assisted stretching has gained national attention as consumers are seeking more ways to reduce the risk of injuries, regain mobility, enhance flexibility, increase range of motion and improve recovery time. StretchLab will lead the movement by providing a simple, energized, communal vibe with our one-on-one assisted stretching sessions and our amazing group stretch sessions.
StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals in the industry and our proprietary Flexologist™ Training Program ensures that our clients receive a customized world-class stretch. Are you in?
- Required background in any of the categories listed below. [Please note: certifications/licenses must be current and maintained throughout employment.]* Certified Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer or Sports Coach
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist (or PT Assistant)
- Licensed Chiropractor
- Certified Pilates, Yoga or Dance Instructor
- A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience working with clients in a fitness/health environment.
- Complete certification through our proprietary Flexologist™ Training Program, which includes 20-30 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training, 20 hours of practice and both written and practical examinations.
- Desire to be part of a boutique fitness environment is crucial, as is an appreciation for stretching, flexibility and mobility.
- Fantastic communication skills; upbeat attitude and energy; empathetic and considerate.
- Must love connecting with diverse types of people including all ages, abilities and backgrounds; helping them set, pursue and achieve their goal to “Live Long”.
- Professional work ethic, reliable and responsible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretches for up to 6 clients.
- Encourage, educate and inspire clients throughout their sessions.
- Build StretchLab membership and work to retain current clientele.
- Ensure safety of clients with proper stretch techniques; enforce StretchLab policies and procedures.
- Attend all required training, as well as continuing education in new techniques and stretches.
- Assist member services associates and General Manager with studio tours, offsite events and sales as needed.
- Maintain strong, positive and energetic social media presence in support of StretchLab.
- Clean and maintain all equipment; ensure its readiness for client use at any given time.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.