StretchLab Round Rock
StretchLab is seeking Personal Trainers & Athletic Trainers to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including massage therapy, personal training, physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary flexologist ™ training ensures that their clients receive a world-class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions and conduct occasional group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele through sales
- Manage client care –
o Delivering a best-in-class stretching experience
o Booking client’s weekly recurring appointments
o Updating client notes consistently
o Maximize client utilization of sessions/membership by booking follow up appointments, renewing memberships, outreach to leads
- Ensure the safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain a strong social media presence for client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Follow all Covid safety protocols put in place by management to ensure client & staff safety and health concerns.
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility, flexibility
- Preferred background:
o Corrective Exercise Specialist
o Personal Trainer
o Massage Therapist
o Pilates Instructor
o Athletic Trainer
o Physical Therapist
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you provided hands-on training with the client
- Fitness certification required in your current field of expertise.
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have a passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our 75-hour Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training, and 20-30 hours in-field training. You will be compensated for the training hours.
**You must be available to work a 6-8 hour shift per week on a regular schedule. The studio is currently open 10 hours per day/6 days a week including early mornings, daytime, evening, and weekend hours. You do not need to be available for all time slots.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,000.00 – $57,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
All that enter the studio have temps taken, masks must be worn & hand sanitizer used. All benches cleaned before/after client use. Regular cleaning of high touch areas throughout the day. Studio deep cleaning is done regularly as well.
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal Training Certification (Required)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.