StretchLab - Scarsdale, NY
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist™ Training Programs (FTP) ensure that their client’s receive a world class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients.
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions.
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab polices and safety rules.
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, flexibility and mobility.
- Required background: * Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer or Sports Coach
- Licensed Physical Therapist (or PT aid)
- Certified Pilates, Yoga or Dance Instructor
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a fitness/health environment where you provide hands-on training with clients.
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies.
- Must be available to go through our Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20+ hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training and 20 hours of practice.
- MUST be able to commit to 15 hrs per week. Full-time is also an option.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.