3926 South Treadaway suite B3
Number of hires for this role
5 to 10
- High school graduates preferred
- Current College Students
Full Job Description
STRETCHWORX PRO Job Posting
We are looking to hire Stretch Pros before the end of the month!
STRETCHWORX is seeking personal trainers, massage therapists, and dance/yoga/Pilates Instructors, Physical Therapist Assistants ( PTA ), Athletic Trainers, etc to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
STRETCHWORX will provide a certified training course. STRETCHWORX has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to “age well”
STRETCHWORX Ownership prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. STRETCHWORX Pros certification and Training ensures that their client’s receive a world class assisted stretching session.
Our Stretch PROS will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients.
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions.
- Build STRETCHWORX membership and retain current clientele.
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce STRETCHWORX polices, procedures, protocols, and safety rules.
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour, offsite events, and sales as needed.
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention.
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time.
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for helping others, stretching, flexibility and mobility.
- Required background:
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer or Sports Coach
- Licensed Physical Therapist (or PT aid)
- Certified Pilates, Yoga or Dance Instructor
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a fitness/health environment where you provide hands-on training with clients.
- Ability to create a positive, enjoyable working environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills that exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies.
- Must be available to go through our Training Program in Abilene as well as participate in an online certification Stretching Course and 2 days of in-person/hands-on training. The first year Training fees are paid by STRETCHWORX.
STRETCHWORX PROS are Part-time employees and paid $10-20/hour based on experience and hours spent stretching 1:1 with clients. Bonus incentive program based on performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10-20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Lead
- N/A – fixed schedules
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma and others.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.