STRIVING TO BE BETTER, FITNESS & YOGA STUDIO
– Must be Registered with Yoga Alliance
– RYT-500 or E-RYT 200/500 (Advanced Yoga Instructors preferred but will consider experience level & background)
– Plus if you have “hands on” adjustment experience or training hours & history and are well versed on students possibly recovering from injuries, true beginners, etc.
– Evening & Morning hours available
– Must be comfortable teaching Vinyasa (all levels), Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Beginner & Gentle Yoga programs as needed
– Compensation is dependent on experience
Interested Candidates, please send Resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attn: Nikki Harris.
Screenings will be done on Saturdays between (11AM – 1PM)
2nd/4th Saturdays by Appointment ONLY or Fridays after 11:45AM.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $45.00 /hour
(Dependent on Certification level & Experience)
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS A PLUS
Candidate must have at least three years teaching experience in similar environment
Candidates must have a current CPR/AED certification
Must have excellent Social Media presence & Marketing to promote classes
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Must have pictures & marketing materials available to help promote & build classes
STBB Fitness & Yoga Studio, 302 Crain Highway, South, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.