I’m growing the team here at Strong Tower and we’re looking for an A Player to join the family.
We’re microgym in Greater Cleveland focusing on making the elite fitness methodology of CrossFit accessible to the masses. We primarily offer Personal Training, Group Classes, and Nutrition Coaching (written and backed by a Registered Dietitian).
Mission: To build a community of HAPPY, HEALTHY, MISSION-MINDED people through physical, nutritional, and mental training for everyone.
Values: Stay Hungry. Walk Humbly. Nurture Hope. Together As Family.
We’re after someone who:
- Loves being part of a team
- Loves being a part of a bigger mission
- Doesn’t just babysit a CrossFit class and go home
- Loves people
- Loves real life change
- Is humble and happy
- Knows their value and finally wants to get paid for it
- Will take on personal clients to help them dominate their goals
- Has great ideas for programs and events that they want to run
This coach will have my full support in building a legit career in health and fitness, not something they will ditch one day for a “grown up job”.
In your cover letter please answer the following questions. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
1) What is your perfect day? A year from now, everything is perfect and you have the income to live how you want. What will a perfect day look like. Detail hour by hour for us.
2) What are your personal core values?
The job will be 15-30 hours per week and range from $15-$45/appointment with an unlimited cap on personal training and specialty program earnings. You’ll work different times of the day Monday through Saturday (depending on schedule) and develop your role to fit your perfect day. Those who are motivated and passionate will earn more responsibility and more pay. They also receive more opportunities for “Intrapreneurship”, the opportunity to build your own platform for career success doing the things you love. This role also has the possibility to grow into a nutrition coach as well.
- Doing something you are passionate about; helping others improve their lives.
- Routine is the enemy! Working on many different things day to day. Coaching mostly group and 1-1, coaching nutrition, goal setting, introductory sessions, marketing, photography/videography, admin tasks, etc.
- We will teach you how to grow your platform to build your own programs.
- Determine your own salary with many commission based opportunities. All without getting screwed over.
- Work in a flexible, fun environment with awesome people.
- Ongoing continuing education.
- All of the tools and systems in place for you to succeed.
- This coach will have my full support in building a legit career in health and fitness, not something they will ditch one day for a “grown up job”.
We would prefer an experienced coach with one of the following as this is a paid position. The most important thing is the passion for helping people, willingness to learn and be coachable and humble.
- 1-3 years of coaching and/or personal training experience preferred.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification (or higher) preferred
- Personal Trainer Certification (ACE, ACSM, ISSA, NASM, NSCA) optional
- 2 years as a consistent member at a CrossFit Affiliate
- Personal Training & Group Coaching
- 1-on-1 OnRamp Sessions
- Goal Setting & Client Strategy Sessions
- Occasional content production in the form of blogs, informative videos, graphics, etc all to display your expertise.
- Specialty Program Development.
- Monthly meeting with entire staff.
If you are serious and want to have fun doing something meaningful then this is the job for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $75.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- Personal Training or Group Coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- CrossFit L1 or Higher (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.