We’re looking to add a Personal Trainer to our growing team!
Here at SBF, we offer Personal Training, Group Training, and Customized Nutrition programs to help men and women of all ages & fitness levels reach their goals.
When hired, you’ll go through our paid 8 week internship period which will prepare you for your new role.
Our team is focused on helping our clients get real results, building a positive culture, and having lots of fun in the process!
- Deliver Incredible Workouts – Our clients come to us for results, but they stay for the community. We love to have fun & make their time with us the best hour of their day. The Trainer must deliver fun, energetic, safe, & effective workouts each and every time.
- Program Design – Collaborate with the team to create well thought out, safe and effective workouts. You’ll be fully trained on the systems & methods we use to work with our clients. We encourage creativity & uniqueness, so you’ll have the flexibility to integrate your style & experience!
- Retention – Trainer will be responsible for maintaining our client retention standard.
- Weigh-Ins & Results Tracking – Trainer will be expected to follow up regularly with clients, perform weigh-ins, quarterly goal reviews, and help clients stay on track.
- Setting Up for Workouts – Trainer will set up and break down the training floor before and after each session.
- Keeping Facility Clean & Tidy – We like a clean training space so we all pitch in before & after sessions to make sure the gym is always clean for incoming clients.
- Must align with our Mission & Core Values
- Nationally recognized Personal Training certificate such as ACE, NASM, NSCA, NPTI. You do NOT have to be certified to apply, but must be actively working towards your certification or willing to acquire it in the allotted time.
- CPR / First Aid Certification
- Must love working with people & passionate about helping them overcome their struggles and reach their goals.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Creative, highly motivated, problem solver.
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Self-learner & a knowledge seeker
- Actively pursuing your own personal health/fitness goals
We’re looking to hire someone in the very near future so if this opportunity sounds like it may be a good fit for you we’d love to hear from you!
Once you’ve applied you’ll be notified within 48 hours if selected for a phone interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Personal Training: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.