Sun Tan City
Assistant Salon Director Full Time
ALL Locations Louisville, KY 40241
One of the largest tanning salon chains in the country with over 250 salons in 20 states, is currently accepting applications for an Assistant Salon Director.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive environment, where behaviors that support client-centric service are consistently demonstrated. The Assistant Salon Director helps drive store performance, fosters superior client service, and maintains operational excellence to meet or exceed established productivity goals. This individual will manage and supervise Tanning Consultants to achieve company goals and will lead by example in all company operations. The Assistant Salon Director fosters a sense of urgency to achieve objectives and holds the team accountable for delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Employment growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive bonus plan.
- Options for Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, HSA, Critical Care & Accident Insurance, and 401k. (for Full Time Team Members)
- Ability to earn paid time off. (for Full Time Team Members)
- Employee discount on products & services.
- Anniversary gifts for years of service.
- Fun contests and incentives for performance.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and Manage daily operations of the salon in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead by example in all company operations including creating a client-centric experience and meting personal sales expectations.
- Maintain a professional and impeccably clean salon environment.
- Establishes clear goals and objectives for Team Members.
- Provides coaching, training, and feedback to improve Team Members’ daily performance.
- Generate sales reports, maintain inventory, and assist with other Salon Director functions.
- Assist the Salon Director in controlling top line revenue and expenses.
- Ability to work nights & weekends.
- College education preferred but not required.
- Management and/or sales experience preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Skilled Trainer, motivator, and leadership qualities desired.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend at the waist to clean tanning equipment.
- Ability to lift or assist in lifting items and heavy boxes.
- Ability to bend down to pick up trash, towels, etc. from the floors.
- Ability to perform salon cleaning functions including dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.