Superior Site Safety
-OSHA 10 Hr & 30 Hr -Fall Protection
-Hazwoper 24 & 40 -Fork Lift
-EM 385 -Confined Space
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide 3rd Party training for Superior Site Safety and their clients as needed.
- Train safety professionals on personal fall arrest systems, scissor lift operations, powered industrial truck operation, personal protective equipment, power tool safety, fork lift, confined space entry, OSHA 10, OSHA 30 and others.
- Plan, prepare, and execute training strategies by facilitating classes, providing technical assistance, and/or individual coaching.
- Use preventative education to ensure students think proactively to prevent accidents.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all laws surrounding construction safety.
- Candidates must hold and provide valid OSHA 500 and other applicable certificates.
- 5-7 years of construction safety training experience.
- Preferred Certifications: CHST, CSP, COSS, CESCO.
- “Hands on” safety trainer preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations (OSHA, DOT, NFPA, MSHA, ANSI).
- Working knowledge of construction practices.
- – Must have a flexible schedule – last minute scheduling is not uncommon.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Based on experience.
- $35 to $40 per hour.
- Part-time and on call position.
- Reimbursement for travel when it is applicable.
The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and a genuine care to his/her work. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be able to maintain a high level of business ethics while performing assigned duties.
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply with resume intact.
- Superior Site Safety is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V.
- Superior Site Safety is a drug free working environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.