Sweat Factory Rockledge
Sweat Factory Rockledge is seeking a Part-Time CrossFit Level 1 Trainer. For our group classes and 1:1 sessions. Our goal is to grow the Sweat Factory community by utilizing effective, efficient, and fun fitness. We design programs to help athletes achieve their fitness goals both inside and outside the box. As a part of CrossFit, athletes are guided, motivated, and coached every step of the way through unique and structured workouts.
This could lead to a full-time position and/or the Head Coach position. As our current Head Coach is stepping down to start her family with a new baby.
Beyond fitness, Sweat Factory is a community of strong, healthy individuals who work hard, play hard, and have fun! We are invested in our athletes and support them not only in the box but also with life achievements outside the box.
We are preferably looking for a professional and experienced coach, so we can continue to grow Sweat Factory and our offerings to our athletes. The role of the Coach will be to display the vision and mission of Sweat Factory, which is creating a fun environment for athletes to achieve their fitness goals in a safe manner while enjoying their community.
We are seeking a highly motivated, fitness enthusiast who will follow and respect our core values and coaching techniques.
The CrossFit Coach is responsible for the following:
- Guide athletes through daily workouts (WODs), while creating a fun and productive atmosphere for them to achieve their goals. We have several classes each day from 5:30 am to 6:30 pm. And Saturdays at 8 am that you would choose your schedule from.
- Understand and demonstrate functional movements, understand and explain the CrossFit methodology, and have the necessary skills to scale and modify movements and/or workouts for any ability level and/or physical limitation that a member may have.
- Start and end class on time.
- Welcome any new members or prospects.
- Sign in and account for all athletes attending each class.
- Wear proper coaching attire.
- Handle membership inquiries; provide information about our program and schedule intro sessions. Assist with sales of new memberships and merchandise.
- Teach additional programs such as endurance programs, strength clinics, etc. (Continued education encouraged.)
- Participate in community events that take place throughout the year.
- Provide athletes with health and fitness guidance on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives.
- Assist in keeping all the gym area and its equipment clean and organized. At Sweat Factory, our members’ safety and happiness is of the utmost importance, followed closely by the achievement of their goals, as well as the camaraderie and community among athletes and staff. It will be up to you as the Coach to lead by example and, on a daily basis, foster and strengthen the community we have created.
- You will need to either be able to publish social media content & produce video content regularly or be willing to learn how to. We are leaders in both social and online presence. It is vital to this position. Again, we are willing to teach if you are willing to learn.
- You are encouraged and challenged to assist in the development of new programs and services.
- You will have opportunities to earn more revenue through other programs, personal training, activities, or initiatives set forth by the owners.
- Work on individual projects and implement other initiatives under direction from the owners.
- Complete our monthly in-house coaches continuing education assignments
- CrossFit L1 Trainer at a minimum
- Any other certifications may add to your hourly pay rate
Estimated Time Commitment:
6-15 hours/week (This will be determined by your schedule preference)
Coach/Owner meetings 1-2x/month (Average 45 mins to 1 hour each)
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
We are having all class attendees wash hands upon arrival, STAY HOME if sick & workout 6 ft apart. No equipment is shared and everything touched is disinfected when finished. Before returning to its storage location. Masks are allowed but not required.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sports coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- CrossFit L1 Trainer (Required)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.