Sweat Shop Hot Yoga
In this role it is critical that you have a smiling face and confidence, a positive and friendly attitude and are well-spoken. Being a team player and having a willingness to help others is key. Our class styles include: Basics, Classic (Bikram/Hot 26), Flow and Power.
At Sweat Shop Hot Yoga, we strive to demonstrate our Core Values in all that we do. Our Core values helps us succeed as a company, a community and as individuals. Our Core Values are:
· Be kind to others. We treat others with respect and grace at all times and treat others even better than what we want to be treated (the Golden Rule 2.0).
· Our word is our bond. We follow through on our commitments, 100% of the time, period.
· Jump through flaming hoops. We will go above and beyond to create excellent experiences for our customers and teammates every day.
· We will always strive to be better. We will always strive to learn, grow, improve and be the best versions of ourselves and we encourage others to do the same.
· Pay it forward. We share our successes with the community and help others when we’re able to.
· Always have fun. We don’t take things more seriously than we need to, we are a community that has fun together and laughs with each other.
What We’ll Ask You To Do:
· Teach yoga classes.
· Deliver empowering, engaging, motivational, educational and professional yoga classes to ensure students are satisfied with their yoga experience and remain motivated to attain their personal goals.
· Motivate, inspire and educate students while promoting healthy living and well-being and sharing positive knowledge, thoughts and ideas.
· Uplift students by monitoring, connecting with and inspiring others.
· Listen to students, answer questions and engage in conversation before and after classes.
· Assist with light cleaning throughout studio and facility.
· Other duties as assigned.
It’s Cool if you Have the Following:
· 200 hour RYT or equivalent;
· CPR/AED certification;
· High School Diploma or GED;
· Ability to initiate and create friendly relationships with students;
· Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments.
Hours: vary, depending on teacher availability and class schedule (early-mid mornings, evenings, and weekends).
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.