Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation’s leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 400 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Más” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Más Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is an innovative brand of firsts, and we are looking for an administrative assistant who wants to be a part of our exciting Food Innovation team. This position supports a lean, driven team with two Directors and their supporting teams.
The ideal candidate is a high energy individual who is self-directed and able to easily handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong computer and communication skills are required. Responsibilities include administrative work such as scheduling and maintaining the director’s calendars, scheduling travel, budget, accounts receivables/payables, insurance claims, 3rd party audit calendaring, specification distribution and also being a part of the team to contribute with ideas. This is an exceptional fit for a relationship focused, results oriented individual. The ideal candidate has a solid background in administrative operations, and is ready to tackle projects of all sizes.
With your customer focused attitude and attention to detail, you will help ensure the success of the Taco Bell’s food innovation team.
- Time manage 2 Directors and multiple other team members
- Schedule appointments and continuously track calendar
- Manage & process invoices; run reports and collect overdue payments
- Insurance claim liaison
- Manage specification distribution
- Support organization of 3rd party audits
- Schedule travel for team members
- Complete expense reports for QA leadership team
- Preparing department presentations & memos utilizing PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Manage & co-ordinate supplier summits
- Co-ordinate arrangement of 3Rd party audits
- Manage and track department G&A; budget through Excel
- Manage and track department project spend budgets
- Maintain information, data, archive presentations, memos, raw data, and key vendors list for quick and easy retrieval
- The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, being able to work with people at all levels within the organization and outside the organization (suppliers, etc.).
Is This You?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and organization skills
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Have creativity to develop and organize PowerPoint Presentations
- Experience planning and organizing large on-site and off-site meetings.
- Ability to prioritize work, demonstrated problem-solving ability, strong detail orientation, and managing information
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced, high volume, data intensive environment with minimum direction and under very tight deadlines
- Ability to anticipate needs of Directors and deal interpersonally with a variety of outside business contacts
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year round half-day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon services
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.