We are excited to offer the Kickboxing Instructor role at Team Octopus to the right candidate. We are looking for someone who can lead by example and represent excellence as a fitness professional.
The Kickboxing Instructor is someone who has a passion for fitness and an undeniable enthusiasm for motivating members through a fast paced high-energy workout. We are looking for someone that has experience leading small group or group training classes and having boxing, kickboxing or martial arts experience is a plus.
This role requires you to have a customer service mentality and approach to all member interaction. As a Kickboxing Instructor you’ll be a leader within our organization and expected to maintain the highest standard of professionalism at all times.
- Individual must demonstrate the ability to confidently lead our group training classes
- Ability to create a positive, upbeat and energetic studio environment while multi-tasking
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to verbally and visually correct exercise and striking form to educate members and prevent injury
- Must physically be in condition to properly perform all exercises and movements
- Create relationships with potential, new, and current members so that they feel at a part of our Team Octopus Fitness community.
- Being aware of current membership promotions, workout challenges, and events being planned at Team Octopus.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Sports Coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.