TechINT Solutions Group (TSG)
Pioneers. Innovators. Professionals. TechINT Solutions Group (TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in providing innovative technology exploitation, operational intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security. TechINT Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use or planned illicit use technologies.
TechINT Solutions Group is seeking a Change Control Analyst to join our Reston, VA team.
As a member of the Service Transition organization, the Change Control Analyst will work closely with engineers, testers, trainers as well as government agency personnel to perform change management and release planning activities in support of the deployment of cyber security solutions. The Change Control Analyst will execute change management activities against the established solutions for internal and external change control functions on a largescale cyber program.
– The Change Control Analyst will perform all key functions for the facilitation, execution, and reporting of all change control practices both internally and externally with government agencies.
– Maintain the change control processes and procedures within the Change Management Plan to support both internal and external change control
– Engage internal and external stakeholders throughout the change process to ensure compliance and comprehensive communications related to all upcoming changes
– Facilitate internal Change Control Board (iCCB) meetings including agenda development, report generation, and change review/disposition process
– Submit changes and perform key liaison tasks following defined government agency processes to ensure changes are represented and approved in Government Agency CCB meetings – Review/manage changes for internal test lab environments and manage changes throughout the change lifecycle
– Conduct change tracking, status accounting, and audits
– Generate and evaluate Change Management metrics
– Support creation of contract deliverables and change control project artifacts
– Support training efforts as required – provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
– 5+ years demonstrated change management related experience
– Experience with ITSM change management tools (i.e. Service Now, Remedy)
– Experience in areas of release management, project planning and audit – Experience working with the federal government agency change control boards
– Knowledge of IT systems management, particularly Systems Engineering Life Cycles (SELC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
– Familiarity with Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies as well as ITIL/ITSM experience
– Effective oral and written communication skills with customer, technical, and management personnel
– Must possess a self-starter mentality and be an effective problem-solver
– Ability to work as part of a team and work independently
– Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
– Extensive Experience with Microsoft Office (including MS Office Suite, Visio, and MS Project)
– Ability to obtain a Public Trust and DHS Suitability clearance Highly Preferred: – Current DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) and other civilian Agency clearances
– Experience with SharePoint and JIRA – Experience with configuration, requirements, incident, problem management – ITIL certification
– Non-dual, U.S Citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
– Ability to obtain and maintain DHS EOD/Suitability and other civilian agency clearances
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the wellbeing of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401k retirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family’s wellbeing, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.