TechINT Solutions Group (TSG)
Pioneers. Innovators.Professionals. TechINT Solutions Group(TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in providing innovative technology exploitation,operational intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security.TechINT Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use or planned illicit use technologies.
TechINTSolutions Group is seeking a Senior Requirements Analyst to join our Reston, VA team.
As a member of the Service Transition organization, the Senior Requirements Analyst will work closely with engineers,testers, trainers as well as government Agency personnel to performrequirements analysis, analysis of alternative solutions, and generation/maintenanceof Requirements Traceability Matrices in support of the deployment of cybersolutions. The Senior Requirements Analyst will execute effective solutions forinternal and external requirements management functions on a large-scale cyberprogram.
The Senior Requirements Analyst will perform all key functions for thefacilitation, execution, documentation, and reporting of requirementsmanagement practices both internally and externally with government agencies.In addition, Senior Requirements Analyst will track the status ofnew/implemented solution capabilities/features ensuring traceability oftechnical functional requirements to test case outcomes.
· Maintainthe requirements management processes and procedures within the ChangeManagement Plan to support requirements management
· Engage internal and external stakeholders throughout therequirements management process to ensure comprehensive communications relatedto RFS development efforts and upcoming SELC gate reviews, and coordinate/trackcommunications for requirements management analysts
· Create and maintain use cases that describe how the proposedsolution meets CDM objectives
· Derivehigh-level CDM requirements to ensure that the proposed solution fulfills allCDM objectives
· Perform liaison tasks to cultivate internal and externalstakeholder consensus that both use cases and derived requirements are in linewith solution capabilities and CDM objectives
· Develop and maintain Requirements Traceability Matrices as well asprocesses and procedures to support Requirements Management
· Perform liaison tasks to de-conflict Requirements TraceabilityMatrices through Working Integrated Product Team (WIPT) meetings
· Track the status of each RFS solution (capabilities/features),ensuring traceability of technical functional requirements to test caseoutcomes
· Assess potential impacts on ability to meet solution requirementswithin applicable Information Security frameworks and policies
· Generateand evaluate requirements management metrics and identify opportunities forprocess improvement
· Analyze requirements management process and capitalize onopportunities for process improvement, and development of newprocesses/procedures
· Supportcreation of contract deliverables and change control project artifacts
· Support training efforts as required – provide input, documentrequirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
· Bachelor’s degree
· 7+ yearsdemonstrated of requirements management related experience
· Experience working with the federal government Agency changecontrol boards
· Must becomfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders to interpretand define solution requirements
· Knowledge of IT systems management, particularly SystemsEngineering Life Cycle (SELC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies aswell as ITIL/ITSM experience
· Effectiveoral and written communication skills with customer, technical, and managementpersonnel
· Must possess a self-starter mentality and be an effective,solution-based problem solver
· Ability to work as part of a team and work independently
· Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Extensiveexperience with Microsoft Office suite (including MS Office Suite, Visio, andMS Project)
· Ability to obtain a Public Trust and DHS Suitability clearance
· CurrentDHS Entry on Duty (EOD) and other civilian Agency clearances
· Active Top Secret clearance preferred
· ITIL certification a plus
· Extensiveexperience with SharePoint & JIRA
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the well-being ofourteam members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paidfederalholidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industrystandardmedical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with acompetitive 401kretirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family’swell-being, andyour retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT.
PAYTRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Groupwill not discharge or in any other manner discriminateagainst employees orapplicants because they have inquired about, discussed, ordisclosed their ownpay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However,employees who haveaccess to the compensation information of other employees orapplicants as apart of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay ofotheremployees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have accesstocompensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formalcomplaintor charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,hearing, oraction, including an investigation conducted by TechINT SolutionGroup, or (c)consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnishinformation. 41CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.