TechINT Solutions Group (TSG)
Pioneers. Innovators. Professionals. TechINT Solutions Group (TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in providing innovative technology exploitation, operational intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security. TechINT Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use or planned illicit use technologies.
TechInt Solutions Group is seeking a *System Administrator (Senior, Mid, Junior)
Salt Lake City, UT
Hickam AFB, Hawaii
Fort Gordon, GA
Langley AFB, VA
San Antonio, TX
McConnell AFB KS
Beale AFB, CA
Terre Haute, IN
Fort Meade, MD
Otis ANGB, MA
Goodfellow AFB, TX
Requires Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance
Responsibilities include: system administration, software, network and mission support to an integrated array of systems. Debug HW/SW/SYSTEM problems and communicate corrective actions to various locations and site personnel. Analyze system performance and make recommendations on system improvements. Install and checkout system upgrades.
Responsibilities include some or all the activities listed below, and other closely related activities.
· Monitor SIGINT systems health and status. Configure, test and monitor connectivity to SIGINT sensors and ground equipment. Coordinate sensor restoral actions.
· Manage SIGINT processes and management of airborne sensors. Provide technical and engineering software and system administration support during mission operations. Analyze, diagnose and fault isolation for sensors, associated ground components and end to end network paths.
· Install software patches, investigate and report software anomalies/deficiencies and configure software to accommodate operational requirements.
· Coordinate with site personnel and contractor(s) in the maintenance and configuration control of operational systems software baselines.
· Coordinate and support of Software of Sub-systems to include the workstations, Host Data Servers, RAIDs, Mission Planning components, Information Guard Technology Systems, and other government developed software systems.
· Assist military personnel in problem identification and resolution.
· May also perform as a trainer for military personnel.
· Develop procedures to operate and support the system by military personnel when technical data is unavailable or inadequate.
· Document maintenance actions, trouble tickets and potential problem reports in appropriate government databases. Assist in installation of field level TCTO and depot team modifications as required.
This position requires experience with largescale, complex IT system maintenance, troubleshooting and support.
· Knowledge in one or more of the following areas is required, Solaris System Administration for SUN Servers and Workstations, UNIX, shell scripting, Oracle or WebLogic. Existing CompTIA Security + certification required.
· U.S. citizen and have a current and active US Department of Defense (DoD) TS-SCI security clearance.
· Position is considered Mission Essential (ME) and must be qualified to support computer operations under adverse conditions and hostilities.
· Support the requirements of the USAF “worldwide” deployable program, capable of deploying in minimum time to meet mission requirements.
Junior Personnel. Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree. Desired: Familiarity with RF intelligence gathering, analysis and dissemination, exposure to C/C++ programming, Telecommunication Systems and Troubleshooting, Cisco Routers, ATM Switches, Bridges, and preferred DCGS experience.
Mid-Level Personnel.Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years of directly relevant experience or 10 years of experience in lieu of a degree. Preferred DCGS experience and working knowledge of AF DCGS SIGINT Mission Management and SIGINT sensor management. Extensive experience in one or more of the following areas is required: Solaris System Administration for SUN Servers and Workstations, UNIX, shell scripting, Python, C/C++, Redhat Linux, Oracle DB and WebLogic administration. Desired: Familiarity with RF intelligence gathering, analysis, and dissemination.
Senior Personnel. Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of directly relevant experience or 15 years of experience in lieu of a degree. Prefer knowledge of AF DCGS SIGINT Mission Management and SIGINT sensor management. Extensive experience in one or more of the following areas is required: Solaris System Administration for SUN Servers and Workstations, UNIX, shell scripting, Python, C/C++, Redhat Linux, Oracle DB and WebLogic administration. Existing CompTIA Security + and at least one other related IT certifications.
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the wellbeing of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401k retirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family’s wellbeing, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Systems Administrator: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.