Tedder Industries, Home of Alien Gear Holsters is currently looking for a full-time Outreach Specialist to assist our Marketing team. The Outreach position is responsible for collaborating between the search engine optimization, marketing, customer service, project management, inventory, and production departments to control public opinion, increase brand visibility, coordinate internal communications, manage all company brands’ reputations, and improve brands’ website search engine result page rankings through relationships across traditional, social, and digital media channels.
What we want you to do…
- Coordinate inbound and outbound media requests for news coverage, source interviews and product placement in legacy media, online media, and visual media
- Facilitate and develop a robust influencer relations program through FTC-compliant product reviews across all media outlets
- Grow and tend to the company media list, which includes thousands of reporters nationally and internationally
- Research, identify and execute an external link-building strategy for backlinks contextually embedded in webpages, maintaining strict branding requirements
- Support content marketing efforts through intermittent content creation, editing and brainstorming — all of which requires copywriting and photography
- Draft press releases, video scripts and other marketing content as needed, and copy edit work drafted by the marketing copywriter team
- Develop and maintain crisis communications plans across various contingencies, and implement them as needed to protect brand and product reputation
- Build, track and facilitate philanthropic relationships through inbound and outbound donation inquiries relevant to causes integral to company values
- Schedule, plan and execute long-term public relations campaigns upon request
- Maintain and develop relationships with gun manufacturers for co-branding initiatives
- Monitor and respond to positive and negative brand alerts across categories including news, blogs, videos, forums, images, and other general websites
- Provide guidance and counsel to both customer service and social media teams when faced with extremely negative or problematic customer feedback
- Assist various administrative staff with internal communications tools like newsletters and SOPs
- Promote the company through word-of-mouth marketing opportunities, such as relationships with concealed carry instructors and personal outreach
- Study the objectives, promotional policies or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services
The qualified candidate we are looking for has the following. . .
- Working knowledge in search engine marketing principals and strategies
- Ability to multi-task several projects simultaneously
- Displays solution-oriented positive outlook in stressful situations
- Ability to provide top level strategic thinking, vision, and insights to drive big ideas and SEM/SEO initiatives with measurable results
- A passion for learning the latest SEM/SEO developments and industry changes
- Is professional, punctual, and consistent with schedules and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a proven ability in building business/influencer relationships through networking and other outreach methods
- Ability to work individually and with a team to achieve project goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university in computer science, marketing, or related field; or 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why It’s Great to Join Our Team:
Tedder Industries is an innovative company that designs, engineers, and manufactures quality and affordable products for the concealed carry firearms industry. We seek only those who stand out above the rest—progressive thinkers who push our company forward in a positive way.
A place like the Spokane, Coeur d’Alene region has it all, and it is tough not to sing its praises. Blessed with a unique combination of outrageous outdoors and amazing attractions, incredible arts and delectable dining, the Inland Northwest has a historic past living seamlessly with a vibrant future. From thrilling whitewater or downhill adventures, to inspiring art and powerful Broadway and music performances, there are a host of nearby attractions for every interest and for all seasons. There are more than 55 lakes within easy driving distance of Spokane and Coeur d’Alene, but none more scenic and full of activities than Lake Coeur d’Alene itself. Surrounded by gorgeous mountains and forests of ponderosa pine, and lying beside the dramatic rushing Spokane River, this is an area with an All-American culture that provides a low cost of living to being the next place you call home.
This position is in Post Falls, Idaho. If your quality of life includes living in a place that experiences a four-season climate, is close to dozens of lakes and rivers as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking you will love to live in the Inland Northwest! Post Falls, low traffic/travel time, while still being close to Spokane, WA and Coeur D’Alene, ID –which both are destination places for shopping, dining, art, and entertainment.
Tedder Industries is a modern place to work, with co-workers who earn the respect of our customers and of co-workers alike. If you’re a* disciplined, motivated, team player who takes pride in your work and have a Can-do Attitude, *you’ll fit right in.
We work in a supportive team environment and offer an excellent compensation package including:
- Company subsidized medical for our employees and their family members
- Company paid life insurance for employee and dependents
- Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D;, & Legal Insurances
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP services)
- On-site Fitness Center
- Quarterly Employee Activities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Product/Industry Discounts
- Anniversary Gift Card
- A fabulous employee breakroom, complete with pool table, foosball, table tennis & popcorn machine!
- Connect with other highly talented employees that embrace action & ideas
- Have a role in providing the highest quality products and services within the market!
Please email joseph.stordahl@tedderindustries. com all the following to be considered for this position: 1) Your resume, 2) Cover Letter, and 3) Professional References
We are an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
** Those selected for hire will be required to successfully pass a Drug Test and Background check.**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Outreach: 3 years (Preferred)
- Networking: 3 years (Preferred)
- Public Relations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Post Falls, ID 83854 (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.