TFLiving is one of the largest amenity services providers in the United States. We believe that community is at the heart of the human experience and we value treating our employees and our customers like a good neighbor; always willing to lend a helping hand, go the extra mile, and share a laugh. We partner with best-in-class property ownership and management by offering an all-inclusive platform, which unlocks the value of underutilized amenity & common area space.
As a Fitness Attendant, you will oversee the fitness facilities and coordinate group fitness schedules held on-site. A Fitness Attendant provides an added layer of expertise and high-touch service to the TFLiving property.They are customer service-oriented fitness professionals who are skilled at providing instruction and assistance to all fitness center clientele. Fitness Attendants have a passion for fitness, for helping people, and for being a resource and inspiration to those around them. This position requires a blend of being able to stay organized while coordinating team members. This position reports into the Property Manager.
- Assisting residents in the fitness center with any and all requests, including but not limited to; showing them how to use the equipment, problem solving issues that arise, and suggesting ways to elevate their experience at the fitness center.
- Actively be present on the fitness floor ensuring the safety of residents on the equipment throughout your shift.
- Explaining, promoting, and registering clients to the various fitness classes and personal training available at the fitness center.
- Greeting and interacting with everyone who enters the fitness center, both clients and fellow fitness instructors and assist instructors with ensuring coverage in classes as needed upon sub requests.
- Being friendly, outgoing, and personable in every interaction.
- Act in a professional manner towards both clients and property managers.
- Assist in managing group fitness schedule and instructor operations with the Fitness Director, including input in metrics, instructor activities through use of excel and coroporate admin site.
- Report any repairs needed on fitness equipment to Fitness Director to have repairs as soon as possible. Work closely with the maintenance department to ensure the fitness equipment is in perfect shape including performing preventative maintenance and repairing the equipment when it is broken.
- Providing any feedback to the account management team and the Fitness Directors that would improve the fitness center experience so they can relay that information to the property manager.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- retail sales/customer service: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- driver’s license (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.