The Advent School
The Advent School seeks Fitness/Dance/Yoga Instructors to teach in our after-school program for the 2019 – 2020 school year. This is the perfect job for an undergraduate or graduate student looking to gain experience at a progressive elementary school.
Monday-Thursday from 3:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. from September 4 – mid June 2020.
Some After-School Fitness/Dance/Yoga Instructors may be considered for Fridays 12:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
We are specifically seeking After-School Fitness/Dance/Yoga Instructors who are skilled and passionate about teaching:
- Fitness, dance, yoga, sports, gymnastics, cross fit, bring us your ideas!
Evan Roman, Director of Enrichment
Application Notes for the After-School Fitness/Dance/Yoga Instructors
Send cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references.
In your cover letter, please include your expertise and availability.
Qualifications and Skills for the After-School Fitness/Dance/Yoga Instructors**
- Education and experience as a Fitness/Dance/Yoga Instructor
- Commit their time and skills for the entire school year
- At least one year of experience teaching fitness based activities to 4 to 8 year old children
- Strong group management and relationship-building skills
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- teaching fitness to elementary aged children: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Boston, MA 02108 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Preferred)
Hours per week:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.