The Ballroom Institute
Are you looking for a new career? We are looking for charismatic, enthusiastic, fashion-forward, life-of-the-party type personalities for our ballroom dance instructor position in West Cobb! We are looking for an instructor that will dance with our single students as well as instruct couples how to dance together on private lessons. Instructors also teach group parties, participate in shows, events, and competitions nationally and internationally, and end every week with a Friday night party. We are looking for a people person – someone who can connect with our students and teach them how to dance in a fun and entertaining way. This position requires physical activity for up to 8 hours a day…but it’s DANCING, so it’s FUN!
EXPERIENCE is not necessary! We will TRAIN the right candidate! Training classes are approx. 4 weeks – they are unpaid, but are at no cost to you. Experienced instructors also encouraged to apply (we do not rent floor space). We are looking for someone who is comfortable with sales. This is a base + commission position.
We are looking to hire full time – our hours are Monday – Thursday from 11:45am – 8:45pm and Fridays from 11:45am – 9:45pm. Health insurance, paid vacation, paid travel, competitions…FUN!
What are you waiting for, we’ll see you on the floor!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $425.00 per week
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Masks are required for staff and students.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.