The Camp Transformation Center Sun Prairie
If you want to be part of an internationally known program that specializes in helping other transform themselves and their lives into a healthier self and you enjoy working with people, physical fitness, and getting your sweat on, then this could be the perfect job for you.
We are not about just burpees, we love HIGH Intensity but also a variety and most importantly, look for an instructor/trainer with personality that will invigorate people, especially those training at the crack of dawn (we start early: 5am)
We are current looking for qualified individuals who can lead our group fitness boot camp program. This is a perfect part-time job for someone who is energetic, has a strong desire to learn and who is confident.
We offer a competitive rate and a fun work environment with lots of flexibility.
We are leaders looking for other leaders, if you think you have what it takes then please submit a resume.
As a Fitness Coach, you will be responsible for designing and delivering fun and challenging High Intensity Boot Camp style workouts. This position requires a strong ability to coach, manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting. A coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
· Deliver High Intensity Boot Camp style workouts
· Energize and motivate clients throughout the sessions
· Build a strong community via checking in
· Ensure safety of members in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
· Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
· Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
· Handle member concerns, when applicable
· Must be an early riser (or at least open to train at 5am 1-2x a week)
· Must be open to supplement sales
· Be ready and comfortable with nutrition conversations
· Assist sales associates, when needed, with tours and sales
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Part Time/Full Time
Salary: $15/hr to $28/hr plus commission structure
Required license or certification:
· NASM Certified (or comparable recognized certification)
· Current CPR/AED Certification
· Group Training (preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Personal training: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.