The Cleaning Authority - Northwest Valley
Make a difference today, while securing a career for the future.
We ARE the best place to work and now, more than ever, our customers need us – they need a team of committed, professionally trained, and conscientious cleaners to help them protect their home and family and meet the new demands of life! If retail or fast food hours aren’t working for you, then look no further! At The Cleaning Authority, we offer full-time housekeeping work Monday-Friday from 7:30 am – 5 pm, no weekends, and paid holidays. APPLY NOW!
No experience required. We offer a free 2-week hands-on training program with one of our professional housekeeper trainers.
Personal Protective Equipment Provided, Safe Working Environment
- Mask/Face coverings
- Social Distancing Practiced
- Immediate room for growth ($14.25/hr feasible within 2 months)
- Paid Weekly!
- Performance based salary increases
- Work on a team! We don’t send you to homes by yourself.
- Engaging Management. We care about your success!
- All housekeeping supplies & equipment provided
- Paid House Cleaner Training – no experience necessary
- Paid travel time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health and Vision Benefit options available
- 401K with matching
- Have a great attitude, be a team player, and take pride in your work!
- A willingness to learn. Everybody can clean, but not everyone cleans like we do!
- Be able to be on your feet all day with light lifting (less than 15 pounds). We won’t lie, it’s a physically demanding job!
- This is a full time, housekeeping & house cleaning position : 38 /- hours per week
- Hours are 7:30 AM to work completion
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A reliable vehicle at work everyday with insurance
- Must be able to communicate with customers
- Ability to pass a background check
- The Cleaning Authority participates in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.