THE MAX Challenge
Charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professional with leadership skills wanted for the highly successful THE MAX Challenge. Part-time, hourly position available to begin ASAP. Available the same hour every day a MUST, open availability, in general, a huge plus.
Must be able to inspire and lead like a ROCK STAR a class of 15-60 people, fast learner, autonomous, self-starter that has a passion for fitness, changing lives and inspiring others. Seeking those with exceptional people skills, able to generate close-knit relationships, and those who possess the “IT” factor. This position is for a responsible, organized entertainer who can put on a show and execute an amazing workout plan.
Flexible schedule Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Kickboxing, personal training or fitness instruction experience a plus but not necessary.
- Will train the right candidate.
- Experience in fitness membership sales, a bonus.
- Proven successful leadership skills.
- Coaching/Motivation ability highly sought after.
Hourly pay range per class, paid training, paid required MAX instructor certification, positive family atmosphere work environment.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.