THE MAX Challenge
Role: Group Exercise Instructor
The MAX Challenge is on a mission to help people live happier, healthier, and more fulfilled lives. This philosophy flows through all areas of our company. Our unique system of exercise, nutrition, and motivation has transformed tens of thousands of people-not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well.
THE MAX Challenge Somerset is looking for a high energy, motivated and professional fitness instructor who wants to make a difference in people’s lives.
Qualities and skills:
- Charismatic and passionate, fitness-orientated professional with leadership skills wanted for the highly successful fitness concept THE MAX Challenge
- 1+ Years teaching fitness classes. Experience teaching virtual fitness classes A PLUS
- National accredited certification preferred, but not required
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Comfortable with utilizing technology such as Zoom, Google Meet and Face Book
- AED/CPR Required
- Part Time Schedule
- Classes are Monday-Friday – some weekends required
- Hourly pay range per class, paid training, paid required MAX instructor certification
THE MAX Challenge combines energizing fitness classes, proven nutritional counseling, and continuous motivation to help our members make lasting changes to their health, appearance, and fitness level in just 10 weeks! We have grown to over 100 locations and are expanding at a robust pace. Along the way we have won a few awards (Top 50 Franchise 4 years running by Franchise Business Review; Top 100 New Franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine). But the best award comes from the never-ending flow of success stories and positive reviews we get from our members
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.