THE MAX Challenge
Coach, train, inspire, connect with team members to deliver an energetic, positive and consistent MAX Challenge experience for our members!
Qualities and skills:
Charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professional with leadership skills wanted for the highly successful fitness concept THE MAX Challenge.
Schedule: Part time position with availability and flexibility to teach in consistent time slot during the week.
- Role model of leadership behavior, attitude and culture during classes
- Conduct instructor evaluations quarterly
- Execute monthly class observations
- Monitor member attrition by class time
- Minimum of 90% on the MAX Challenge Instructor Exam
- Teach MAX University workshops from approved curriculum
- Master all MAX Challenge systems
- All correspondence (ex: email, texts) will be returned in a timely manner (generally within one business day at the latest)
Must be able to inspire and lead like a ROCK STAR a class of 15-60 people, fast learner, autonomous, self-starter that has a passion for fitness, changing lives and inspiring others. Seeking those with exceptional people skills, able to generate close-knit relationships, and those who possess the “IT” factor. This position is for a responsible, organized entertainer who can put on a show and execute an amazing workout plan.
- Required CPR/AED certified
- Required accredited national certification (ACE, NASM, ISSA, NSCA, ACSM, NCCPT, NESTA)
- Minimum of small group training experience 1-3 years
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Experience in fitness membership sales, a bonus.
- Leadership/Coaching/Motivation skills
- Preferred Exercise Physiology or Sports Physiology education or experience
Hourly pay range per class, paid training, paid required MAX instructor certification and AMAZING bonus plan
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.