The Merion Cricket Club
Kids Clubhouse Parent and Me Instructor
As a forward-looking, family-oriented club, MCC is proud to offer the Children’s Activity Center as a new amenity. The new facility and its programs offer an engaging supervised environment for the youngest members of our Club which creates an opportunity for parents to take part in their own athletic and social activities. The new facility will provide a dedicated place at the
Club for parent-child activities, drop off childcare, and after school programs.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who can teach Parent-Child classes to children ranging from age 6 weeks to 3 years. Our Parent-Child Specialist is able to teach Parent-Child Yoga, Story Time Reading, Music Circle or Gymnastics.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Lead a Parent-Child class for ages 6 weeks to 3 years
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Yoga, Gymnastics, Music, or children’s story time reading, stroller ride classes
- Lead a Parent-Child class of 45 minutes or longer
- Plan and implement their own lesson plans
- Provide exceptional service to members and children
- Create and implement a fun and safe environment
- Supervise and monitor the safety of the children
- Obtain and maintain all appropriate certifications (i.e. CPR, First Aid, AED.)
- Perform all responsibilities and assigned duties in a timely manner, following established company policies and projecting a favorable image of The Merion Cricket Club.
- Assists in keeping the facility clean and orderly
- Create meaningful relationships with children and families
- Maintain daily attendance of the children
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Aid/CPR Certified for Adult and Pediatric
- At least 1 year experience leading parent-child classes
- Child Abuse Clearance (must be done prior to employment)
- FBI Fingerprint Scan (must be done prior to employment)
Job Type: Part-Time $12-16 per class
Must have flexible hours and the ability to work at least 6 hours a week plus a weekend day
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- CPR/First aid (Required)
- Have you had a child abuse background done in the last 5 years?
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.