The Pacific Club
The Pacific Club is looking for a Personal Trainer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology or related field preferred
- National recognized Personal Training certification required such as: ACE, NSCA, ACSM, NASM
- Additional certifications also preferred such as TRX, RYT. Experience with teaching group fitness also a plus.
- Current, CPR and First Aid certification required upon hire.
- 2+ years’ experience working one on one as a personal training
- Ability to demonstrate safe exercises while providing clients with clear instruction.
- Ability to provide positive and safe correction when necessary.
- Friendly, dependable, professional, with a positive attitude.
- Professional with open and positive communication. Communicates in a caring, courteous, and professional manner at all times with clients, employees, and management.
- Strong role model who’s passionate about health and fitness and has the ability to inspire and promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Desire to work with seniors and business professionals.
- Setting: private club, down town location. Open-air fitness center.
- Benefits: great clientele, free parking, competitive pay, free staff lunch provided when working, flexible schedule, holiday bonus.
- Personal Trainers are not permitted personal usage of the club or fitness center at any time. This is a Private Club for members and their guests only.
- If you want to work in a beautiful private club setting with an amazing team, send us your resume today!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.