The Women's Club Fitness Center & Day Spa
Are you interested in building a world-class training department in an upscale facility with well-established clientele? An all-women’s fitness facility located in Chantilly is currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Personal Trainers to join our team.
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Current nationally accredited Personal Training certification
- Able to create and maintain good relationships with members and staff members
- Able be flexible and adapt to changing work environments
- Able to be a self-starter who takes ownership of their business
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism at all times
- Ability to work early AM and/or evening hours is required.
- Must be able to adapt to various environments that include private homes, outdoor or any setting of the client’s choice.
- Personal Insurance (portable) required with partial reimbursement provided.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a top-notch team of professionals and adding your talents to the mix, please forward us your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $38.00 per hour
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal Training (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
- Are you willing to adapt to various environments that include private homes, outdoor or any setting of the client’s choice?
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.