The Wright Fit
As the Group Fitness Manager, you will be responsible for creating all class programing for the following style of group classes; combat, barre, strength and conditioning. You will help hire a team of instructors, as well as train and manage those instructors and the master class schedule. You will work closely with the General and Operations Manager to deliver a consistent experience of excellence to clients while supporting your team of instructors.
This position requires a strong ability to coach, manage people, and organize multiple forms of communication to keep the class schedule functioning smoothly. The Group Fitness Manager also has the option to teach up to two classes per day for additional pay. This includes the occasional coverage for other instructors’ classes.
- Create group fitness programming with input from the General Manager and Operations Manager.
- Help recruit and train group fitness instructors.
- Manage the team of group fitness instructors with regular team meetings and trainings.
- Manage the overall class schedule, including coverage for classes.
- Teach group fitness classes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years group fitness teaching experience.
- Minimum 2 years managing a group fitness instructor team.
- NASM certified
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Availability to jump in and teach classes in the event an instructor calls out last minute
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Positive, motivating, and effective interpersonal skills
This is a full-time, salaried position with health benefits. All classes taught will be an additional paycheck on top of salary. 40 hours per week.
Applicants are required to both interview and audition.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.