Title Boxing Club - Coon Rapids
- Lead an intense and energetic Boxing, Kickboxing, or MMA class that follows our TITLE Boxing Club format.
- Build and develop relationships with members to achieve our vision of a vibrant, positive & healthy lifestyle.
TITLE Boxing Club:
- Help members develop themselves in a fitness capacity.
- Help members develop themselves in a boxing capacity.
- Welcoming members, meeting and attending to guests in the class; wrap hands for members and prospects who need assistance.
- Maintain high level of professional ethics and compliance with all club rules and policies.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, ensuring a clean, friendly class atmosphere.
- Enroll current and potential members into our training program by building relationships and being their fitness expert.
- Provide workouts that are fun and challenging, driven by an energetic attitude, always upbeat, and motivating to members.
- We are currently looking for coaches to cover at 9:30am, & 12 noon Monday Thru Friday & Afternoon Classes 4:15pm and 5:30pm, 7:00pm & Saturday & Sunday mornings.
- We also have openings for personal trainers for strength and conditioning training
- Must be a friendly, outgoing, energetic and personable individual.
- Must have high energy, be able to motivate and keep up with the intense workout.
- Must be able to demonstrate proper technique on a heavy bag for members to copy.
- Must be able to lead a high intensity warm-up & core exercise.
- Must be professional, on time and reliable.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Enthusiasm for personal health and fitness.
- CPR and First Aid certified or willing to obtain within first 30 days of hire.
- Group Exercise experience.
- Pass full background check and employment verification.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- NASM, NESTA, ACE, ACSM, ISSA and other respected, reputable fitness certifications (preferred).
- Boxing Experience (preferred).
- Part-time – 5 -20 hours per week
- W2 employee
- Hours are primarily evenings and weekend mornings – some morning class times and noon classes may be available.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Fitness Training experience do you have?
- What certifications do you currently possess?
- If hired, Can you commit to 1 year minimum with this position?
- Why should we hire you?
- We offer the most competitive rates in the industry. Salary: $22.50 – 30.00 + per class.
- Perfect attendance bonuses.
- Employee discounts on all equipment & apparel.
- Free Memberships to the boxing club, weight room and our Hot yoga studio.
- We pay bonuses for perfect record of work history and top performances.
About Title Boxing Club – Arden Hills
About Title Boxing Club – Coon Rapids
TITLE Boxing Club’s fun group classes deliver the amazing results of boxing, minus the combat, to strengthen your body from head to toe.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.