TITLE Boxing Club Stamford
TITLE Boxing Club has an immediate opening for a Trainer with training and sales skills. Are you passionate about training and sales? Are you a TEAM player? Are you able to show people your passion? Are you a closer?
TITLE Boxing Club, a fitness club, offers explosive total body boxing and kick boxing workouts lead by trainers. Called the POWER HOUR, these workouts help members burn up to 1,000 calories in one class! It is an innovative and fast growing operation located in Milford and Stamford, CT, is now looking for enthusiastic trainer to lead a class and offer one on one training sessions in our challenging, fast-paced and exciting work environment. The trainer responsibilities include motivating, teaching, challenging, and making the workout fun plus assisting to the needs of the members by training them individually in a one on one setting. Being upbeat, energetic, and professional is a must in providing an exceptional member experience.
* Act as a brand representative and advocate for TITLE Boxing Club and is responsible for engaging and connecting with members and prospective members. Additionally, the customer service sales associate and trainer is required to provide the level of service appropriate for each member’s needs in order to drive member satisfaction, sales and brand loyalty. As a member of the TITLE Boxing Club team, the Trainer and Customer Service Sales Associate takes pride in the brand, the product and their co-workers, and works hard to deliver an easy yet compelling fitness experience that leaves our members looking and feeling amazing, inside and out.
- Provide workouts that are fun and challenging, driven by an energetic attitude, always upbeat, and motivating to members
- Offers and assists in one on one training
- Assume the responsibility of training existing clients who are interested in increasing their fitness levels, losing weight and entering competitions
- Provide clients with safe, reasonable exercises that they can perform in the Club as well as at home
- Give clients ample notice if you need to change appointment times and respond quickly to clients who must change their schedules
- Talk to members of the Club about their goals and introduce them to our personal training packages
- Lead the group workouts to acquire and get to know the members
- Take at least three of the workouts per week
- Advise clients about important safety concerns and demonstrate exercises or maneuvers as needed
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, ensuring a clean, friendly class atmosphere
- Maintains highest level of professional ethics and compliance with all club rules and policies
- Looks professional with good hygiene, and always on time
- Increases member retention and new member enrollment by conducting classes that challenge the member yet are fun, simple and changed to feel new
- Follows the TITLE Boxing Club POWER HOUR format
- Ensures safety of members and club property
- Enrolls current and potential members into our training program by building relationships and being their fitness expert
- Stays current on latest health and fitness trends
- Maintains personal commitment to fitness
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Personal Training certification such as: ACE, AFFA, IFPA, NASM, ACSM, NSCA, Premier and Apex – This is a must!
- Meet physical demands required to train classes and teach proper use of equipment and fitness techniques
- The ability to develop and spearhead new programs
- A foundational understanding of boxing / kickboxing is a plus
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Enthusiasm for personal health and fitness
- Energetic personality
- Meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment
- Skilled at making quality decisions
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict timelines
- Proven performance in meeting sales goals
- Strong knowledge of all current Social Media outlets
- Microsoft Office knowledge including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Excellent verbal communication
- Must have a car
- The successful candidate will have some or all of the following qualifications or an understanding of:
- Establish and maintains professional relationships with employees and members.
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering exceptional service every day and inspire by example.
- Drives store sales by authentically suggesting additional items to members to meet their active lifestyle needs.
- Demonstrate performance, with drive and passion to sell and achieve all goals
- Communicate effectively and respond to the needs and questions of peers and leadership in a timely manner.
- Understand and follow all company-defined policies and procedures.
- Stays current on all product knowledge and communicate features and benefits to members.
- Execute daily club operations.
- Boxing/Kickboxing/MMA Fitness Coach
General Club Hours /
TITLE Boxing Club Stamford
- Hours: Classes begin as early as 5am and may continue to 9pm; weekend class hours 7am – 1230 pm. Trainers are expected to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to class.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
All members must reserve classes to control the number of participants. Masks required upon entry and exit. Trainers wear shields to train class.
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.