Total Body Wellness LLC
We are a leading edge pain management center located in Chesterfield MO. Currently we are looking for a personal trainer to join our team of professionals in making a positive change in lives of our patients. We work with a team approach method where everyone has an important roll in helping our patients reach their wellness goals.
Responsibilities: Working with our patients to increase their level of physical fitness which includes regaining core stability and strength. An understanding about our patients acute and chronic responses to exercise and physical activity is important and will be part of our team approach method. You will be responsible for conducting a patient assessment, developing individualized exercise plan, modifying exercises to accommodate patients limitations and working with them to ensure they perform in a safe and correct manor.
Education: A degree from an accredited college in exercise physiology / science
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We are following the CDC guidelines for safe practices in our clinic, to do our part in protecting our patients and our staff from COVID -19. Masks are required by staff and patients.
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.