TRAX Test Services
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Test Coordinator II and be ready to assume the additional responsibility OR 3 year of directly related experience.
- Must be a Certified Trainer for JPADS 2K Rigging (proof of certification required).
- Must be a qualified JPADS Ultra Lightweight (JPADS-ULW) Rigger (proof of qualification required).
- Must be a qualified JPADS 10K Rigger (proof of qualification required).
Job Skills Requirements:
- Must be able to use two-way radios, email, and cellular phones for communications.
- Must be competent with Microsoft Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience performing JPADS Mission Planning
- Must have at least 2 years of experience conducting – both planning and executing – airdrop developmental testing as a subject matter expert for JPADS.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical and periodic retests.
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work tasks assigned.
- Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions including summer temperatures peaking around 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must meet the physical requirements necessary to perform operations outlined, performed, and stated in the SOPs for Air Delivery and TRAX.
- Must be able to work long and varied hours.
- Must be capable of frequent bending, squatting, crouching, kneeling, standing, climbing, and stooping, sometimes for long periods.
- Must be able to ascend and descend equipment.
- Must be able to visually distinguish colors.
- Must be capable of lifting and transporting 35 lbs. unassisted over uneven ground for 50 feet.
- Must have dependable transportation and a dependable means of communication.
- Must be able speak, write, read, and understand English.
- Must have a well-mannered customer service attitude.
- Must be willing to cross-train in other areas.
- Must use “down-time” effectively to the benefit of test, self, and company.
- Must be punctual, responsible, and dependable.
- Must demonstrate motivation, initiative, and reliability.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to adjust to new or changing instructions.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to follow instructions and company policy.
- Must be able to deliver quality products to the customer and be responsive to their needs.
- Must be safety and security conscious, complying with rules and policies.
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Must be able to travel for off-site duties up to 10% of time.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and be able to convey information clearly to management, customers, coworkers, employees, and government officials in a professional, positive, and customer focused manner.
- Must be able to maintain a strong customer service attitude at all times.
- Must have demonstrated experience as highly motivated; self-directed; able to set priorities and meet deadlines; able to follow through on complex projects; and strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to understand, follow, and enforce policies, instructions, regulations, etc.
- Must be able to multi-task in a stressful, fast-paced work environment, be highly organized, and possess the willingness to adapt to any situation.
- Must be able to work in a team setting, fostering teamwork, and maintaining a professional relationship with all team members and coworkers, in and outside of your immediate work area.
- Must be able to provide leadership to subordinate employees when necessary.
- Must have interest in learning and developing in the field of test and evaluation of military equipment and systems.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed, sometimes on short notice, to support test missions.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, without special restrictions.
- Must develop ability to manage complex test program including customer interface, planning, cost estimating, execution, data analysis, and reporting.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in a technical subject relevant to aviation or electronic warfare.
- Knowledge of aerodynamic properties.
- Experience with certification of hazardous and non-hazardous material for airdrop, certification of aircraft for airdrop operations, and/or external air transport.
- Graduate of U.S. Army Basic Airborne Course.
- Experience leading a multi-disciplined project team.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Project software.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certification.
- Knowledge of government office procedures and prior work experience in government testing office environment.
Terms of Employment & Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and not hold multiple citizenships.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
- Must be a current TRAX employee or affiliate subcontractor for internal postings.
***Relevance of experience to be determined by hiring manager.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. TRAX International reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Other Job Information (if applicable) •TRAX International, Test Services Division, participates in E-Verify.
- TRAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
- TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
TRAX Test Services also encompasses affiliate subcontracts. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the subcontracts.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.