Monday – Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM with a 1 hour lunch each day = 35 paid hours per week.
After successfully completing 90 day probationary period and continue performing at a satisfactory level in your current position, many employees are offered the opportunity to work a 4 day work week.
The PCA Assessment Reviewer reviews PCA evaluations for submission to MassHealth.
- 1. Be knowledgeable of and comply with all state, federal and agency regulations, policies and procedures pertaining to the PCM program including time frames and Tri-Valley’s agency mission.
- 2. Develop and track the schedule for re-evaluations to ensure timeliness and continuity of PCA services for PCA evaluations assigned out to Per Diem nurses.
- 3. Input information on Per Diem evaluations and adjustments and any consumer/surrogate contact into the PCA software system.
- 4. Maintain contact with physicians, MassHealth and consumers as needed.
- 5. Refer consumers to appropriate medical providers or other community resources when necessary.
- 6. Communicate with PCA Program Manager, Nurses, Functional Skills Trainers, and/or PCA Per Diems to resolve any PCA related issues.
- 7. Attend meetings and trainings as directed by the Program Manager.
- 1. High School Diploma required – Medical Terminology or Documentation Certificate Preferred. One to three years of Medical Office Experience preferred.
- 2. Communicate with Consumers/Surrogates, co-workers, etc. both in person and/or telephonically.
- 3. Computer acuity.
- 4. Organization and time management skills.
- 5. Written communication skills.
- 6. Meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
- 7. Knowledge of PCA program and or MassHealth programs and community supports.
- 8. Accurate record keeping skills.
Tri-Valley, Inc. is a private not for profit agency dedicated to enabling elders and individuals with disabilities to remain at home. Tri-Valley is truly a great place to work. We offer excellent vacation, sick and personal time off policies which allow for the ability to de-stress and unwind throughout the course of the year. After successfully completing 90 day probationary period and continue performing at a satisfactory level in your current position, many employees are offered the opportunity to work a 4 day work week. Tri-Valley has excellent benefits, including medical (Harvard Pilgrim), dental (Guardian) and EyeMed vision insurance, (Tri-Valley pays 70 to 75% of the monthly premium for medical and 75% for dental) STD and LTD and not one but two pension plans (a 403b for your contributions and a traditional pension plan where 5% of your salary is deposited on your behalf.) Our Compensation Plan provides for annual step increases, merit bonuses and a competitive salary. Fifty cents per mile for all Tri-Valley work related travel. On a final note, the employees at Tri-Valley work hard, make a difference in the lives of our consumers, are respected for their work ethic and still find time to have fun at work. Please check out our website www.trivalleyinc.org for more information about us. Please submit cover letter and resume or mail to Human Resources, Tri-Valley, Inc. 10 Mill Street, Dudley, MA 01571. AA/EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.15 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Medical office experience: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.