Triad Service Center
Triad Service Center, a national service company, seeks a qualified Field Service Technician for service and repair of light industrial equipment such as sweepers, handicapped carts, check-out lanes, paint shakers and other commercial customer equipment found in large retail / industrial locations in the Kansas City area. This position would utilize a company vehicle regionally and therefore having a driver’s license in good standing is a must.
Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to diagnose, repair and complete both service calls and scheduled PM’s on light industrial equipment is essential for our mechanics. Our Service technicians enjoy the freedom of working independently while drawing upon a team of support while providing service on light duty industrial equipment in mostly commercial/retail locations.
Good customer service skills and communication is a must, along with the ability to be proficient at flowing service work through a tablet and related technology.
*Vehicle, tablet, cell phone, PAID TRAINING provided. Full time, M-F, 1st shift. Potential for weekend/holiday work depending on emergency calls prior to 11 am EST.
Our Technicians, as all of our employees do, enjoy these and other benefits:
- Paid Training, including both in the field with trainers and at our main facility
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and 401K
- Paid time off, including Earned Vacation Time along with Paid Holidays, and additional personal time accrued.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 100% (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.