Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting edge continuous testing company. We help enterprises accelerate their digital transformation with an AI-driven, end-to-end testing, and automation platform. To learn more about the world’s #1 testing and automation platform visit our website: tricentis.com
Our company culture is fun, lively, and agile – using the same DevOps principles that are currently helping us re-shape the future of software testing for our customers. We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, and Australia. If you’re ready to join a fun and dynamic company, be sure to apply!
As a Tricentis Senior Consultant SAP Test Automation, you are a self-driven individual who delivers transformations, strategy, training and coaching for Tricentis products including Tosca Commander – including integration to SAP SolMan, Data Integrity, OSV, qTest andLiveCompare to the customer.
- Scope, plan and deliver implementation projects for test automation– with a focus on SAP customers
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach – including team enablement and test data strategy – across project teams
- Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
- Oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
- Assist Sales team with the technical/conceptional presentation of proposed automation solutions for customers
- Describe complex technical concepts in a way that makes them easily understandable, digestible, and relatable
- Create and deliver engaging and effective training collateral ensuring customers understand all aspects of our product capabilities and how to incorporate Tricentis products into their organizations. This may include instructor-led training, self-guided training, and train-the-trainer programs.
- Effectively troubleshoot questions and issues within our suite of products.
- 4+ years hands-on experience with test automation (ideally in the SAP space)
- 3+ years hands-on experience with SAP (various modules and technologies like R/3 resp. ERP, S/4 Hana, Fiori, Netweaver
- Experience in planning and delivering training courses to customers
- Understanding of agile development practices
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers (various stakeholders)
- Customer-centric thinking
- Structure and attention to detail
- Communication skills in person and remote
- Ability to travel 60-80% of the time
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- permanent, full-time employment
This is rare and highly sought after opportunity to be part of a highly talented technical support team within Tricentis. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.