Tropical Smoothie Cafe
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
At Tropical Smoothie Café, we inspire a healthier lifestyle by serving amazing food and smoothies with a bit of tropical fun! Our Crew Leaders are key to delivering on this promise which is driven by our four values: Solid Relationships, Playing to Win, Creative Spirit and Living Better. If you are Smart and have Integrity, Drive, and Enthusiasm, you would be a great Tropical Smoothie Café Crew Leader.
· Interacts with crew members, customers, and vendors using “Tropitude” (Tropitude is our “mojo” and what makes Tropical Smoothie Café fun and different. It means having energy and creating a positive atmosphere).
· Delivers “Unparalleled Hospitality” to each customer that visits our café.
· Knowledgeable and proficient in each position within the café.
· Successfully completed the Café Basics and Certified Trainer Program.
· Ensures each station is operating to Tropical Smoothie Café’s standards.
· Trains and coaches crew members during each shift to ensure brand standards are upheld.
· Uses tools to accomplish goals, manage labor and control inventory using My Inventory.
· Performs any additional tasks necessary to run the café.
· Legally able to work within the State and Federal guidelines.
· Current SelfServe Certificate or able to get one within 30 days of starting the position.
· Continuous standing and walking throughout the duration of each shift.
· Bending, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds to perform duties like stocking, refilling ice or taking out trash.
· Constant face-to-face interactions with crew members and customers.
· Safely navigate in a fast-paced café environment.
· Ability to multi-task and remain positive in sometimes stressful working conditions.
· Willing to work between 30-40 hours per week.
· Most shifts are between six to eight hours, but this may vary.
· Crew Leaders can expect to have some early mornings, late evenings, weekend and/or holiday hours and may have additional opening/closing responsibilities.
· Lead Crew Members by demonstrating Tropical Smoothie Cafes core values in all interactions.
· Comply with the Tropical Smoothie Café uniform and personal hygiene polices for each shift.
· Fun, fast-paced, upbeat environment with no fryers!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.25 – $12.00 per hour
We provide all team members tropical smoothie designed mask, gloves and sanitizers.
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Company’s Facebook page:
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.